RE: advice on generic parts cleaner?

To: "'Vink, Graham'" <vinkg@fleishman.com>, 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: advice on generic parts cleaner?
From: Brian Finck <brian.finck@powerhouse.ca>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 10:28:58 -0500
Hey Graham,

I use denatured kerosene, the type you get for heaters at the local farm
supply store, then add a pint of ATF, to keep it from drying out your hands
too much (old bike mechanics trick). It works well, and isn't too foul
smelling, plus it's relatively cheap. A couple of years ago I tried some
cleaner that was specifically for that purpose (can remember the brand name)
and the kerosene worked better, and was easier on the hands.

Brian