VTR/TRF event

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: VTR/TRF event
From: MJSUKEY@cs.com
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 20:36:19 EST
What a bummer.  If I am understanding things correctly the VTR and TRF summer
events are to be a "COMBINED" event.  After all these years I thought I was
finally going to be able to make it to an actual VTR convention.  Heck "team
Sukey" had already booked hotel rooms for the whole week in anticipation of 6
days of Triumph overload. Lots or tours plenty of driving and car repairs,
TWO AUTOX's (life don't get no better that that).  I know, I know it's easy
to whine when I am not the one putting it on but in my mind it just wont be
the same as what I was dreaming of.  Oh well, there's still Mosport.

Marty Sukey