Re: Colour of TR250 front valence

To: CP25616@aol.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Colour of TR250 front valence
From: "Todd Bermudez" <red_tr250@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 09:26:52 -0400
Alan,

In every front view of the TR250 I've ever seen, including the one in the
Original TR4-6, you can't see the valence.  Howevery the TR4&4A you can see
it & it's the same as body color.  I suppose it could be the black on the
grille obscuring view?  Currently mine is mostly black, but so is the front
1/4 of the engine compartment.  This is probably oil blown around in the
engine compartment, but it's hard to figure out how it got on the front of
the valence?

Thanks for the advice,

Todd