Re: Looking to restoree a TR6

To: "6 pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Looking to restoree a TR6
From: "Bernie" <bernd.vabeach@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 00:07:14 -0400
Hugh I was recently at the Shenandoah Valley British car show and I talked
to a guy by the name of Joe Hash, his business is "Joe Hashe's Triumph, Ltd.
370 Hash Lane Grottoes, Va.  24441, Phone number 540 249 4950,  by the way
NFI in his business.
If I may I would suggest to you to get a hold of the Shenandoah British car
club people, they are some of the finest folks I had to pleasure of meeting,
I'm sure they will be able to steer you in the right direction, and good
luck.
Bernie
74  TR6
CF20268UO