RE: Skinner carpets

To: 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>, Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Subject: RE: Skinner carpets
From: Patrick Bitton <pbitton@axess.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 10:19:14 -0400
Don,

I bought my seat upholstery, wool carpet, boot cover and mohair convertible
top from John Skinner. Everything pretty much fit like glove. His quality is
exceptional and no details are overlooked. My boot cover has green piping to
match the color of my car, which people have noticed and commented as being
an added bonus. The only downfall is the shipping cost. Other then that, he
has great product and great service.

NFI,

Patrick

ps. better then original.