Re: Powder coating steel wheels

To: "Walter Fogle" <lbc4me@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Powder coating steel wheels
From: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 14:31:13 -0500
  I used a Chevy Rally wheel silver. It was a little grayer than the original,
but it isn't that far off from the original color. I found out that if you use
a color that the powder coater buys in bulk it will be cheaper than if you
order a non-stock color from the samples. $30 sounds like about like what I
paid. Mine were sand blasted first. If you go with a different color make sure
you can live with it, because powder coat doesn't strip off easy. To me,
silver was the safe choice.

Richard