adding red lines

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: adding red lines
From: Lizirbydavis@cs.com
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 19:05:24 EDT
Hi List,
Does anyone have information about companies that add red lines to modern
tires?  I know that I read this recently, but I can't find any references in
the archives.  I need to buy "real tires", but just can't give up those red
lines.  Any ideas about max. width with a tube shock conversion (the kind
that bolts to the holes on the diff mount)?  Also, I've ordered shocks from
TRF which lower ride "about an inch". What is a good height that fills in the
wheel well but doesn't scrape?
Thanks,
Joe Davis