RE: Choke problem- Oil canister

To: "Peter Macholdt" <vze2846b@verizon.net>,
Subject: RE: Choke problem- Oil canister
From: "Dwayne Cooper" <dcooper@paciolan.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 17:24:41 -0700
I just took the "Oil Canister Gasket Removal Test" this past weekend.  I chased
the old one 'round and 'round the groove with an awl, small screw driver, and
knife for a while and was finally able to get it out by pinching it with a pair
of hemostats I had in my tool box.  I'd think a small sharp needle-nose pliars
would work as well.

Dwayne
'74