Re: Choke problem

To: 6pack list <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Choke problem
From: Peter Macholdt <vze2846b@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 17:27:47 -0400
Grant,

Go out to the car and pull out the choke. Pop the hood and look at where the
cables attach to the carbs. You will see a curved bit of metal that rides on
the head of a bolt. Make sure that this curved bit is in approximately the
same position on both carbs.

I bet that the cable on one of these is loose and you are only choking one
carb.

Peter
'68 TR250