Re: POR-15 min temperature

To: "Don Malling" <dmallin@attglobal.net>, "6-Pack"
Subject: Re: POR-15 min temperature
From: "DAVID L BJORKMAN" <dbjorkman1@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 09:39:19 -0400
Hi Don,
     I have a fresh can of POR-15 and checked the label and there is no
mention of min. temperature for application. I have an old can of Chassis
POR-15 and same thing. I'd do as Larry suggested and go to their web site.
      I'm doing a frame off restore on my 250 and as I may have mentioned in
previous notes to 6-pack using the POR-15. It's an experiment with this
restore
as far as the paint goes. Right now it's also a very slow go. Between my
son's schedule and mine we may work on it once a week, not good when I want
to paint before the temp drops to low for the paint or me.

Dave Bjorkman
CD5617L -