Re: Old wives tale?

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Old wives tale?
From: "." <gln@worldpath.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 19:58:34 -0700
Ok guys, you've got me a bit freaked out!! So your telling me that at
anytime , let's say when I'm blasting down the highway at 90 mph , one of my
rear wheels might decide to take a walk... I had my rear hubs rebuilt last
year by a local British shop that's been around for years, is there some
kind of annual inspection I could do to keep this from happening. What
should I look for, cracks are a bit hard to see !  It seems like I heard of
this happening to a couple of guys on the list . Please advise!!!

Doing 35 mph in New Hampshire