RE: Sealant

To: "'ShewFamily@aol.com'" <ShewFamily@aol.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Sealant
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pixelsystems.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 12:02:43 -0400
I used a layer of "truck cap" foam tape between the front wings and the
inner wheel arch. That is the closed-cell "gooey" soft of waterproof 1/8"
tape used to seal the space between the rear box of a pick-up truck and the
metal cap enclosures that people mount on top. I liked it because it is
totally waterproof and gap filling, but it doesn't glue to panels together.
Removing a panel would be easy.

Mark Hooper
72 TR6