Re: Power for the 'phone

To: StangGuy67@aol.com
Subject: Re: Power for the 'phone
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 12:40:28 -0700 (PDT)
Kraig----Ah, yes. Modern day conveniences while driving the TR6. I don't
usually go in for such things, but will admit to using the ash tray to
house the power cord for my "Passport". When it came time to come up
with a way to keep the cell phone recharged (I know, I know) there were
two obvious choices. Buy one of those "cigar lighter" units that can be
mounted under the dash, passenger side, or hide it somewhere. A la the
radar detector cord.
The power supply is now in the glovebox, connected to the 'lighter'
unit. When this is to become a battery charger, it's all handy and
nothing shows. Now I can contact BerryP. when I'm far from home. ;^]

Dick