Re: Details: gas cap

To: James Tabor <jattr6@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Details: gas cap
From: Walt Boeninger <walt_boeninger@hp.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 16:49:15 -0700
Ahh...  this thread pulled a memory out my feeble brain's
recesses......

The cap on our 74 TR was easy to turn. So I just turned it
so i could fill it from either side.  I never loosened it,
that was just the way it was.... and still is...but I
haven't seen it in 10 years.  I have no idea which direction
it started life....

 ------
Regards

Walt Boeninger - Nor Cal SAAC         67 GT500     | 67 Shelby T-A #31
http://www.norcal-saac.org            71 Boss 351  | 97 5.0 Explorer
mailto:walt_boeninger@hp.com          99 C5 Hdtp   | 02 Mustang GT

...and one lonely TR-6