RE: front wheel bearings

To: "'Thomas Gauthier'" <td_gauthier@excite.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: front wheel bearings
From: "Vink, Graham" <vinkg@fleishman.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 15:55:56 -0500
a wheel alignment guy told me that you need to spin the wheel after your
initial tightening so the bearings kind of seat themselves, then do the
adjustment again -- and possibly check the adjustment one more time after
you've driven a bit.

otherwise the adjustment will be too loose, which sounds like your problem.

Graham