Black and Blue Seat Trade?

To: $SENDER@autox.team.net
Subject: Black and Blue Seat Trade?
From: John Griffiths <John.Griffiths@uregina.ca>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 21:39:22 -0500
Hello folks:

I'm beginning a variety of work on my new TR6 project and while a new
ignition switch is on order (thanks for the advice from many by the
way), I'm doing assorted miscellania. I'll need one new seat but I have
a total of four right now. I'd like to ask about the possibility of a
seat trade.

All my seats are '73 so they have the removable headrest.

I have for trade: 1 like *new* mid blue passenger seat
                  1 mid blue driver's seat (back upholstery good, seat
upholstery toast)
                  1 black driver's seat (throw-in...)(seat uphostery
good, back upholstery toast, mechanism broken)

I'd like: 1 black '73 driver's seat in good shape. (me and all other
list members? I don't know.)

I'm located in western Canada.

I'm probably asking the impossible but nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Thanks.

John

'73 TR6 CF3396U