Re: It's alive!

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: It's alive!
From: "Bernie" <bernd.vabeach@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 22:35:07 -0400
Congratulations Charlie, you are way ahead of my project,  I recall when you
and I started out on the same quest so far I almost got the Differential out
of my "6", I got lazy today and didn't finish, I have had the worse time
getting the bolt's free on the half shaft's but finally yesterday I managed
to free the differential from the half shafts, tomorrow I'll move on to the
bolts by the driveshaft, good thing I'm retired and not rushed for time, I'm
still looking around this burg to find a shop to do my seals on the
differential, I found that the folks in the local MG club are very helpful
and will call on them again to help me with the TR
Bernie
74   TR6
CF20268UO