Re: Addco rear sway bar installation

To: "Tom Lofgren" <tom.lofgren@stanfordalumni.org>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Addco rear sway bar installation
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 16:10:38 -0600
I've done this, and the best solution I found for the mounting point on the
trailing arm was to buy a boat trailer roller. These come in hard rubber,
and I think may be available in poly as well.

I\_/I   You cut them in half and trim to fit. The angle keeps the bar
I/  \I   centered when tightened down.

Bob Kramer
TR6, TR4A, TR4, 2.5PI
Hill Country Triumph Club