Re: Bonnet securing hardware warning

To: James Henningsen <jdhenn@cfl.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Bonnet securing hardware warning
From: Jim Davis <jdavis@ldl.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 23:25:41 -0500
James,
The same thing almost happened to me. Thankfully the body shop that
installed my bonnet realized this problem before a noticeable dimple
appeared. The original bolts on the side are shorter, or maybe the point
of the original makes a difference because the replacement bolts I used
were not pointed.
Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO