Shock conversions

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Shock conversions
From: slarch@nisource.com
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 08:00:19 -0500
I too am starting on my suspension rebuild is there any difference between
the GoodParts nylatron bushings and TRF nylatron bushings.

Scott
76 TR6

-List,

    -I am about to the stage where I need to order suspension parts for my
tr250, and I was wondering what the -quality difference is between the Spax
shocks and the Koni shock kit. I am going to autocross this car, and it
will -most likely have goodparts nylatron bushings and springs (I am not
too concerned with "ride quality", I want it to -handle well)...Are the
Koni's worth the extra $2-300. Also has anyone used the BPNW rear spax
conversion... I called -BPNW for the first time today, and I was pleasantly
surprised with how noce the people are. I will probably send -some business
their way!

-Thanks in advance,

-Ryan Miles

   -Ryan