Shock conversions

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Shock conversions
From: Ryan Miles <rjhmile@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 18:51:43 -0800 (PST)
List,

    I am about to the stage where I need to order suspension parts for my
tr250, and I was wondering what the quality difference is between the Spax
shocks and the Koni shock kit. I am going to autocross this car, and it will
most likely have goodparts nylatron bushings and springs (I am not too
concerned with "ride quality", I want it to handle well)...Are the Koni's worth
the extra $2-300. Also has anyone used the BPNW rear spax conversion... I
called BPNW for the first time today, and I was pleasantly surprised with how
noce the people are. I will probably send some business their way!

Thanks in advance,

Ryan Miles

   Ryan