Re: differential

To: <Opntop@aol.com>
Subject: Re: differential
From: "James Franks" <jimmble@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 04:51:42 -0500
Sal,

A 3.45:1 rear gear set is available. It came as standard in the European
TR6's with P.I. Try Team Triumph 330-392-7176. Ask for Scott Harper.

Richard Good has a kit to install a stronger limited slip Nissan diff,
but only in a 4.1:1 ratio.

I'm going to try to adapt a Ford Supercoupe rear, which has a plethora
of ratios available...... I'll get back to the list when I have results.

Good luck with your blower project, It sounds fun!

Jim