Re: TR-6 Front shocks

To: WWellb1566@aol.com
Subject: Re: TR-6 Front shocks
From: "Walter Fogle" <lbc4me@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 16:53:29 +0000
Bill:

I purchased the KYB shocks from British Parts Northwest.  Here is the direct
link to their TR6 "Suspension Specials" page at their website:

http://www.bpnorthwest.com/page17.html

The prices are still the same as when I made my purchase in May 2000; front
shocks-$41.00 each, rear shock conversion kit-$149.00, including mounting
brackets and KYB shocks.  BPNW prices are fair and they are great folks to
deal with.

Best regards,
Walt Fogle