C/R Gearbox For Sell

To: "6packlist" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: C/R Gearbox For Sell
From: "David & Krystal Wingett" <elkhorn@megsinet.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 17:37:02 -0500
            '6 list
        I'm up grading my gearbox this winter and installing a Jerico.  This
is a major investment so I'm selling my back up trans.
            It's a Close Ratio gear set from Moss installed in a TR6 case.
It has a 1" 23 splined output shaft. Use your top cover / shifter and clutch
fork assembly.
            This has been a back up and has never been installed.  It has
been lightly oiled and sealed.   $1800.00   OB
            I've posted this on other sites but thought someone here might
be interested.
                David Wingett