more on PDWA

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: more on PDWA
From: Thomas Lofgren <tom.lofgren@stanfordalumni.org>
Date: 17 Nov 01 01:03:09 America/Los
Hi,

My Pressure Differential Warning Actuator saga continues.  It turns out that
the rebuild kits that are available now only work with an upgraded plunger in
the unit.  The original plunger does not have grooves for the o-rings, so the
rebuild kit is useless without the newer plunger.  I have been hunting
unsuccessfully for a new plunger to I can rebuild my unit instead of paying
$125-200 for a rebuilt or new one.  Has anyone run into this before?  And does
anyone know where to get a new style plunger?

Thanks,
Tom
'69 TR6 CC25230