Re: TR6 heater duct

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>, "Jim Davis" <jdavis@ldl.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 heater duct
From: "Brooks Bullock" <airsmyth@covad.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 01:32:12 -0500
Hello Jim:

I obtained mine from Moss under the PN:635-305 they come in 20" average
lengths.Here is there parts break down page
http://www.mossmotors.com/cgi-bin/db2www/mossmotors2/Shop/ViewProducts.mac/r
eport?&PlateID=9536 don't order 635-310 it will come as the same size for
the demister duct I guess no one has corrected them on it,I should have but
never felt like shipping them back. Item # 29 in the illustrated parts
catalog is listed as the wrong PN hope this helps.

Brooks
Atlanta Ga
74 & 76 Six's