PDWA internal seals

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: PDWA internal seals
From: Thomas Lofgren <tom.lofgren@stanfordalumni.org>
Date: 13 Nov 01 22:43:20 America/Los
Hi,

I am trying to rebuild my PDWA.  I have an early TR6, so I have the brass
unit.  I ordered a rebuild kit from Rimmer Brothers, since they were the only
company I could find that actually listed it.  Instead of the cone shaped
rubber seals that I need, the kit included two each of two different size
o-rings.  Does anybody know what I am supposed to do with these?  I can't
figure out how they might replace the cone shaped pieces I have and seal the
cylinder in the PDWA.  Does anyone have experience with this, or know where I
can get the cone shaped seals?  I have sent an e-mail to Rimmer Brothers, but
have gotten no response.

Thanks,
Tom
'69 TR6