Re: FW: Surrey Top

To: kkrice1@msn.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FW: Surrey Top
From: "Todd Bermudez" <fattr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 10:22:23 -0500
Kyle,

I've been searching too & have found a few places that have the fiberglass
2-piece surrey tops.  Check out the following links...
http://www.cs.du.edu/~ljanssen/tr6.html  this site has some good pictures of
a TR6 with a Surrey & mentions the name of the companies that supplied the
goodies.  Rimmer Brothers doesn't actually show on line the surrey, but they
do carry a 2-piece surrey as well.
http://www.rimmerbros.co.uk/

Todd Bermudez
CD198L