Re: Should I?

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Should I?
From: "Ken Davis" <kenjdavis@home.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 08:15:37 -0800
Tom,
        I put the tube conversion on mine, replacing 2 very worn lever
shocks.  much improved ride, handling etc, with one exception...  at city
driving speeds the ride is pretty harsh, I feel every bump, pothole, wrinkle
in the road... but freeway or country roads?  ah, bliss....  Do it, but save
the levers for later rebuild ..  Parts for these are getting scarce, and
some one, someday will want it...

Ken
South San Francisco
73 TR6