RE: tires??

To: "James A. Tabor" <jatabor@hotmail.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: tires??
From: "Eric Conrad" <conrade@qwest.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 14:26:24 -0600
Matt,

I believe that 215/70/15s are actually a touch too large in diameter for
stock.  Rather, the 205/70/15's are very close (approx. 0.4% off - if memory
serves correctly).  I have Pirelli Touring tires (z rated, but there are
other ratings available as well) and love them.  Very stiff sidewall, and
confidence that the tires will stick to the road long after the front
suspension is ripped from the car in a hard turn.  8^).

Well, kidding about the tight turns, but I do enjoy the feel of the road
through the tire.

Eric
'76 TR6  (CF52678U +O)