Re: tires??

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: tires??
From: "James A. Tabor" <jatabor@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 15:44:23 -0400
Welcome Matt!

Here is the size you will want if you wish to keep the
stock looking size. (which is what I wanted as well)
215/70-15

(I THINK this is the size I got.)
well, it is stated to be correct on the info pages listed below.

For some great info, read this page:
http://www.vtr.org/maintain/index.html
Specifically for tires:
http://www.vtr.org/maintain/tires-TR6.html

I had pirelli's on my car at one point, but they were
not the correct size. (It was calculated incorrectly by an idiot
at a local tire shop.) So once I found out what the size
SHOULD be to match closely, I sold the Pirelli's and bought
Michelin. I LOVED the Pirelli's P4000. They stuck to the road
better than the Michelin's.
both look awesome as long as they are black walls!
my two cents.

cheers,

James