Tie rod end solutions

To: JohnZimmerman@vandorndemag.com, tr6me@cs.com, tr6taylor@webtv.net
Subject: Tie rod end solutions
From: "Walter Fogle" <lbc4me@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 21:29:54 +0000
John:

Thanks for your message, and thanks to Mark Johnson and Dick Taylor.  I
think I'll go ahead and pick up a fork at a local discount tool shop.  The
whack on the tie rod bracket, might be in order, ie; heat and/or a special
tool.  I'll apply heat first as well.  I'm now confident that I can
accomplish the job at home.

Seattle's a bit far from Cleveland but my hometown is Dayton! Thanks for the
offer of your tie rod fork.

Best regards,
Walt Fogle
'69 TR6, CC30689L