TOB

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: TOB
From: RPVanLuchene@lbl.gov
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 12:40:27 -0700
Does anyone know who is manufacturing the standard TO Bearing?
I don't remember what brand or type that was installed on my car but I
do know that it was Japanese. THe other components are the B&B p/p and
the Sachs c/p. Someone brought up the sound of a sick TOB - to me it is
more of a whining-whirring sound when the pedal is depressed. Mine
hasn't started growling yet but am going to have it fixed before it
does.
Cheers,
Ryan
6/71 Sapphire