RE: Re-assembly

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Re-assembly
From: "Phil Beckman" <phil@opentext.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 09:07:50 -0500
Dan,

That's exactly what I did when I rebuilt my car 7 years ago.  I built a
rolling chassis including engine, exhaust, brakes, etc.  Then I plopped just
the tub onto the frame, hooked up enough stuff to get the rolling
chassis/tub into a state where the engine would run, brakes worked, etc.  I
actually drove that around the neighborhood for about 20 minutes just to
make certain things were basically functional.  Once I had all that done I
added fenders, hood, interior, etc.

Things seem to have worked out well.

Phil Beckman
Libertyville, IL