Re: Chicago-Cincinnati and back

To: "Phil Beckman" <phil@opentext.com>
Subject: Re: Chicago-Cincinnati and back
From: "James Franks" <jimmble@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 07:17:14 -0400
Glad you had a good trip! About 13 years ago my wife and I drove our TR7
from NE Ohio to Norfolk VA and back......... the day after I finished
swapping motors. I put one in from a parts car, and off we went! Trip
went well, and the uncertainty factor adds to the excitement!

I wouldn't be too concerned with those oil pressures. You might want to
put a different gage on the oil to verify that your Smiths is reading
right. I've had them go bad before.

Jim