Fwd: Your R&T Query

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Your R&T Query
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 22:41:21 -0700 (PDT)
Listers---Below is the reply of Dennis Simanaitis, tech guru of Road &
Track Magazine. I wrote him looking for clarification on ignition timing
and its effect on tail pipe emissions. There has been some debate on
this over the years. I'm not sure it's any clearer after this response!
Anyway, here it is.  Dick Taylor