Re: Compression ratio.

To: "Six pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Compression ratio.
From: "James Franks" <jimmble@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 17:41:12 -0400
My only concern is that all these cars are old enough to have been
tampered with without the current owners knowledge. If you mill a head
too far it is ruined. I'm not attacking you, Dick. Just trying to be
helpful. You give lots of fine advice. I think we are 2 of a kind,
except I'm too busy working on stuffing a 2.3 Ford turbo into a TR250
( along with 8.8 rear and T5 trans) to be helpful to the other members.
Get your dander down. :^)

Best regards, Jim