Compression ratio.

To: "Six pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Compression ratio.
From: "James Franks" <jimmble@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 05:08:02 -0400
It's not quite as cut and dried as taking off .110 or any other amount
from your head.
 1. You must first determine which of the 3 different heads you have on
your car.
 2. Remember that the head may have been shaved before.
 3. The most accurate way is to cc the combustion chambers. I would
recommend that you pick up the competition prep book for more details
(since I'm a crappy typist!)

FWIW when I took a head to 10 to 1 CR, I did need the short pushrods. I
got em at British Parts NW since they were way cheaper.

Good luck,
Jim