Re: 9.5 to 1 head thickness? and pushrods

To: "mitch" <tristatelining@isoc.net>, "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 9.5 to 1 head thickness? and pushrods
From: "Don" <cdon2013@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 09:56:03 -0500
NO... know one can tell you precisely, cause not only do most of the heads
have different thickness, but it is the job shop that will have to balance
each hole, and do a Volume check.
The milling is, or will be in close proximity, to the ratio YOU choose ! !
!!
There for, it is my opinion, that you study up on compression ratio's, and
there benefit's, or highlights to the motor being designed.

I had asked for a ratio of 9.2,  but the finished product came in at....
9.33

There are plenty of ways to improve a motors performance besides the old
school.... BANg for BUcK way's.  (  HoT Cam / High Compression )

DON