Re: Front Rack

To: John Zimmerman <JohnZimmerman@vandorndemag.com>
Subject: Re: Front Rack
From: Dale Morgan <tpdwinch@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 18:27:51 -0700 (PDT)
John

Along with Tim and others I to have the aluminum mounting
bracket from Goodparts.  I feel it is a much better item
then the one from Moss.

To answer your question.  When I disassembled my rack I had
the button.  What I did was put the button in place and
wrapped it with duck tape.  It has held since installation.

Dale

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/