rear suspension

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: rear suspension
From: RPVanLuchene@lbl.gov
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 12:03:57 -0700
Hey guys,
Was driving to work today going about 65, and I hit this really nasty
spot in the road (Highway 24 E is really in bad shape, its getting
terribly rough). Really shook up the rear end. I kept going on the
freeway for a while but the car felt a lot softer and the rear end would
keep a bouncing motion. I am guessing that my shocks are gone and now
the car is just functioning with the rear springs. When sitting, the car
doesnt appear to have a rear sag, and city driving is OK as long as I
steer clear of "land mines". What do you guys think happened - ?

Ryan
'71 TR6