Re: RE.76 TR6 Colour

To: Timbo00000@aol.com, "6pack@autox.team.net" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: RE.76 TR6 Colour
From: "Brian T." <nolimits@squilax.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 17:12:00 -0700
Timbo00000@aol.com wrote:

> You must have had fun painting with that "arousal" can of paint!

So I drive 42 klm to "the big city" find the match, come home, hang the
parts and start squirting paint. First coat halfway through the
assemblage of parts the RASAFRAKEN nozzle clogs and it is of a type I
don't have in my little can of extras collected for just this reason,
and no amount of soaking in various potions I have will clear it. Parts
are off the TR so I now gotta drive the Bronco to gets another can