Re: RE.76 TR6 Colour

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: RE.76 TR6 Colour
From: "Brian T." <nolimits@squilax.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 00:01:40 -0700
Thanks everybody for all the feedback on my engine parts color. Armed
with all that and my stripped of Red valve cover that i found a
rejuvinatable patch of the original color, I headed for the Big City. My
Dupont guy had an arousal can of "Dupli-Color 500* Engine Enamel  DE1650
Cast Coat Aluminum" that cap to cover match looked very good. Viola the
parts all match the intake manifold and look REAL acceptable to me.
saturdays show and shine at BC's "Rally In The Valley" will decide on
just how "acceptable" the project is.
Thanks again and hope to see lots at the Rally.

Brian T
1976 TR6 Red on Black CF 58066