Re: Prop Shaft

To: trsix74@home.com
Subject: Re: Prop Shaft
From: "Walter Fogle" <lbc4me@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2001 00:42:55 -0000
Robert:

I recently installed a new prop shaft on my '69 TR6.  I only had to loosen
the exhaust at the transmission and diff clamp points, and pull the front
pipe clear of the exhaust manifold in order to slide everything over a bit
to allow clearance to pull the prop shaft out towards the front of the car.
It's my understanding that it's necessary to remove the dual front pipes or
perhaps the entire exhaust on later cars in order to provide the clearance
to remove the shaft.

Hope this meager information helps.

Best regards,
Walt Fogle
'69 TR6, CC30689L
Woodinville, WA

I was thinking of putting a Stainless Steel Sports Exhaust on my Six. Then I