RE: Master Cylinder

To: "6 Pack (E-mail)" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Master Cylinder
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 18:06:29 -0600

Brad, I think if I recall correctly that you have to undo a large allen head
nut which keeps the tipping valve in the MC body. In order to do this you
need a 1/2" allen key (or equivalent). I've heard of people using a 1/2"
head bolt gripped with lockjaw pliers. Personally I used a 1/2" allen key
which I obtained from a local fastener shop. (This is a large size and might
not be available from the local Sears, Home Depot, etc).

HTH.

Peter Zaborski (CF58310 UO)