Triumph Lives

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumph Lives
From: rcotting@mgnet.ca
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 07:49:03 -0300
Gang - For the first time in recent memory there was a reference on a
contemporary TV show to our cherished marque.  On Law & Order the other
night, the suspect in a murder that occurred some 20 years ago was burdened
by some condemning evidence - a New York City parking ticket on the car he
was using - his father's "Triumph, model TR6".

OK, fes up.  Which of you is a writer for Law & Order?

Oh, and by the way - after leaving L&O amidst some controversy, Michael
Moriarity moved here to Halifax where he was continually in the court news.
I don't believe I ever saw him driving a 6, though.

Rich C.
This is the day I pick up my rebuilt powerplant so I refuse to let the
dreary weather here in Halifax get me down.