Leg room

To: "6packlist" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Leg room
From: "John Truttman" <jtruttman@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 16:55:00 -0700
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 09:30:32 -0400
From: "John Hauser" <jrhauser@hotmail.com>
Subject: TR6 Leg room

Has anyone done anything to expand the leg room for the drivers side of the
car? Being tall at 6'3" I don't fit as comfortable in the car as I would
like to.  I really don't think there is anything that can be done (besides
removing inches from my legs) but I thought I would check with everyone.

Thanks
john

John Hauser
1974 Triumph TR6--French Blue
1999 Corvette Convertible--Navy Blue Metallic
- --Sunny Florida--

I'm 6'2", and needed legroom also. The first thing I did was remove the facia
support bracket. That allows my right leg to flop over, and gives me much more
room. I also moved the seat rails so that the seat now slides all the way back
against the fender well.  Obviously I'm not a purist....I like it. You don't
have to like it.

John Truttman
Scottsdale, AZ