Wheel weight follow-up

To: 6Pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Wheel weight follow-up
From: "Walter Fogle" <lbc4me@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 06:07:05 -0000
Hello All:

I took my (aftermarket 15" minilite replica) front wheels to my local tire
store today and had tape-weights installed further inboard on the horizontal
surfaces.  I'm happy to report that I'm again wobble free and spent several
miles at 70+ mph on the freeway.  The car feels much  more stable and solid
with the new wheels and tires.  The tape-weights do not interfere with the
brake calipers and all appears to be well.

Thanks to everyone who responded yesterday with their tire weight
experiences.

Best regards,
Walt Fogle
'69 TR6