Identification purposes

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Identification purposes
From: Jamie & Cheri Palmer <jamiep@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 22:48:36 -0400
Can anyone help these folks?  I don't have my car where I can see it,
but it seems to me there was some sort of ID number on one of the front
crossmembers?  Ms. Ging contacted our club for help, but we've gone as
far as we know to go.  If you have an answer for her, please respond
directly to her at Teresa.Ging@txdps.state.tx.us.  Thanks!