Free Parts

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Free Parts
From: "G Spencer" <graham_spens@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 14:13:26 -0000
Well after 1 year of living like a nomad between Cincinnati and Tampa Bay
(due to working in the internet field, BTW I have no job down there so if
anyone knows of a job in the Tampa Bay area for a Solutions Architect type
person let me know :), I'm finally going to Tampa permanantly. The problem
is I have two weeks to get rid of a garage full of parts in Cincinnati, OH.
Oh and I'm going to have to sell my TR6 with a nice new engine too. Anyway
I'll list out the parts, these are free if you want to come get them. I
might be able to ship some stuff but don't know if I'll have time.
OK here's what I KNOW I have:

1 complete "new style" TR6 engine (block, internals, head)
1 mostly complete "old style" engine (complete and together cyl head) block
is in parts.
2 white TR6 doors  (L and Right)with everything but the interior panels and
interior handels (they both have good glass)
2 TR6 Steel wheels
3 TR6 Valve Covers
3 TR6 Exhaust manifolds (2 old style, 1 new I think)
3 or 4 TR6 flywheels
A rear bumper from some triumph vehicle (might be a later TR6)
a stearing rack from something british (I think a TR3 or 4)

and a bunch of other stuff, like 1 rear TR6 taillight assembly, TR6 valves,
lights, and just general stuff.

If anyone is interested, just drop me a message and I'll tell you how to get
to me.

Sorry to bomb the lists, but as this stuff is free, I though it would be ok,
plus I wanted to give back to the lists.  Most of the stuff is for a TR6, as
you've probally guessed. Also, all the stuff is in Cincinnati OH.  Oh yea,
if anyone is looking for a nice Daily driver TR6 with a nice newer engine,
mine is sadly for sale. '73 Pimento. fire sale price.

Thanks,
Graham